Looking for Results
What Do Advertisers & Travel Professionals Say?
"We really appreciate everything you all are doing for us."
- Bill Rosenthal, Visit Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, SC
"I'm very happy with everything!"
- Kalina Subido-Person, Florida's Space Coast, Cocoa Village, FL
"(Since March) you all are one of the top 25 referring sites and if I don't include the search engines, then you all are in the top 10, which is pretty good considering the number of sites we are on."
- Stuart Chamberlain, Visit Currituck County, Moyock, NC
"I love your site!"
- Leslie Case, Blue Man Productions, New York, NY
"TRIPinfo.com has always been very flexible and worked with us to ensure our needs are met!"
- Mary Ann Keisler, Thoroughbred Country, Aiken, SC
"We are so pleased with all of our TRIPinfo stuff...Thanks so much!!"
- Rochelle Hicks, Ridgeland Tourism Commission, Ridgeland, MS
"The wide skyscraper is fabulous...thank you so much! We've been very impressed with your regular reports as well."
- Kristine Morris, Drayton Hall, Charleston, SC
"We truly appreciate all of your time and wisdom. It has been a pleasure working with TRIPinfo."
- Jennipher Hammerstein Harrill, for Lake Lure & Blue Ridge, Shelby, NC
"Thanks for all of your assistance! Your firm has been great to work with."
- Susan Snyder, for Top of West Virginia CVB, Steubenville, OH
"Think of it this way: what other marketing opportunities literally put your destination on the map..."
- Bill Hardman, Southeast Tourism Society, Atlanta, GA
"All 5 Regional Marketing Managers agree TRIPinfo.com (is) a great product, and terrific support provided; really like ROI reports."
- Tina Perry, Days Inns Worldwide, Corsica, PA
"The TRIPinfo weekly e-Newsletter...I love the skyscraper ads which stay in your vision when you scroll down."
- Leslie Mathews, Visit Pensacola, Pensacola, FL
"I was very impressed with the maps, the nicest I have ever seen."
- Ross Sloan, Fort Mills, SC
"You are clearly a major player in the planner space. I'm glad you walked me through your properties. It was impressive and helpful."
- Leo Blumberg, for Cleveland/Bradley County, Nashville, TN
"Wow! The map is a show stopper! How could any CVB not want to do this? When do you project reprinting these?... I will want to do it every time..."
- Bill Tipton, Golden Isles, Brunswick, GA
"My ROI is pretty awesome."
- Kristy White, Corinth CVB, Corinth, MS
"We love our map and so do the people that come in to our visitors center. We just had a new display made for travel shows and I used the map on one of the panels. Now thousands of people will see it at one of the eight travel shows we attend each year."
- Mary Shriner, Santee Cooper Country, Santee, SC
"I find the TRIPinfo.com Newsletters very informative and useful."
- Bob Dubiel, Museum of Aviation, Warner Robbins, GA
"Thank you SO much for sharing the wonderful information about Alexa and Quantcast...I know it’s going to be incredibly helpful and I'm so glad you were able to enlighten me!"
- Tara Currier, Booth Western Art Museum, Cartersville, GA
"It has been great working with you. I appreciate all the hard work and attention to my needs...I loved seeing the click through reports. Again, thank you for all of your creative energy and follow through."
- Violet Rae Downey, Cincinnati Museum Center, Cincinnati, OH
"Having monthly ROI to share is great. We appreciate everything you've done...very beneficial to the Tourism Commission..."
- Meredith Chase, for Mississippi Gulf Coast, Gulfport, MS
"I do see a great amount of value that your site offers meeting planners."
- Stacy Smith for Visit Baltimore, Havre de Grace, MD
"It was my good fortune to pick up one of your [Eastern USA] maps...and upon reviewing it in detail, realized the importance of having such a map for our usage at the state Welcome Center."
- Donna Briggs, West Virginia Welcome Center, Williamstown, WV
"Just a note to tell you what a GREAT job you are doing with this e-letter. It is not only excellent in content but extremely user-friendly. This is just "one small Ark-La-Texan's opinion" but a grateful one. Many thanks for all your hard work in putting the info together."
- Nita Fran Hutcheson, TRAHC, Texarkana, TX
"A big THANK YOU for such a great product. I am thrilled to have discovered it... Festivals and special events abound in print but also in even more detail on your excellent web sight... I really appreciate all the work you folks have done to make this such a handy and great product printed and on line."
- Helen Svensen, Greenbelt Travel Services, Greenbelt, MD
"TRIPinfo.com has been a great website to help me find activities that are in my clients' travel areas. Shopping, dining, festivals and maps...I can find so much information in one place!"
- Rita Allen, World Wide Travel, Hendersonville, TN
"Our agency just received a copy of your wonderful Resource Atlas and Handbook. This is a truly useful resource for our travel agents and I was wondering if it is possible for you to send us eight more copies..."
- Jacqueline Wilson, Nonstop Travel, Torrance, CA
"Our President received the Atlas today and asked me to call immediately to request 6 more..."
- Sherry Callahan, Travel Associates, Sea Girt, NJ
"We received the...Atlas and wanted to see if it was possible to have a few more copies. We are a team of about 40 agents, and would like 10 more copies to have on hand. It is very useful."
- Prestige Travel Systems, Tampa, FL
"We received the...Atlas today and would like to request 4 additional copies for our office. The maps are very helpful!"
- AAA Travel, Fargo, ND
"I have been on your website as well and (it's) another very very useful tool. Can't say enough about your resources and have told many already."
- Paul and Linda Brant Headingley, Manitoba, Canada
"I DO get your newsletter. I love it and frequently see something of strong value for me as a media consultant for the tourism industry - so I feel like it helps me keep up to date!"
- Carla Daniels, CD Media, Virginia Beach, VA