At last, A.T.L.A.S. is here. Isabel Lopez teamed up with The Appineers—a leading mobile app design and development agency, established in 2017 and located in Atlanta, Georgia - to create Avoid The Lines at Security
, also known as A.T.L.A.S.
Lopez's vision for A.T.L.A.S. is to enhance the airport experience through crowdsourced information about the gates with the fastest security lines, parking info, closest restaurants and coffee, and anything else particular to the airport the traveler is checked in to! It's crowdsourced airport navigation information that allows travelers to communicate with other travelers at the same airport.
"Even when I arrived early, I still missed flights due to lines," said Lopez, "but an app cuts out any and all of the guesswork."
Introducing A.T.L.A.S. - an app that allows users to better optimize their time at airports by showing information in real time on the shortest security and restaurant lines, helping travelers make it from Point A to Point B with no hiccups.
The app appeals include the following user-friendly features:
- Explore different restaurants and shops in the airport to make layovers more bearable
- Add posts to make the app more accurate by letting it know what conditions are like in different lines throughout the airport
- View line length estimates, photos, and any other pertinent information for locations throughout the airport
- Airport-specific feeds allowing you to view other users' posts at that airport.
- Navigate new airports with ease with easy-to-access maps
Copyright 2020 The Appineers. All rights reserved. From http://avoidthelinesatsecurity.com.