Internet Travel Monitor - Marketing, Research & Tech
November 30, 2016
U.S. Ad Blocking: 6 Top Stats to Know
A close look at who's using ad blockers and why
1. 26.3% of internet users will use ad blockers this year
2. But as many as two-thirds of millennials already do
3. Internet users turn to ad blockers to get an uninterrupted browsing experience
4. Desktop ad blocking is currently more prominent
5. But millennials are most annoyed by mobile pop-ups
6. Marketers, publishers and advertisers are responding primarily with native ads
Copyright 2016 eMarketer Inc. All rights reserved. From http://www.emarketer.com.
To view the Internet Travel Monitor Archive, click https://www.tripinfo.com/ITM/index.html.